About Me

My photo
I am now 49 am also an Amazon Associate. When I started this blog, I was 37. My wife and I have 4 kids between us. Three kids are grown and on their own. The last one at home is now 17. We still have two dogs; they are Tucker and Timber. We also have 13 chickens.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

15 Things I am Thankful for....

My Sister-in-Law Amy started the above title on her blog. As I read hers,then my brother's I felt I should do my own so here we go.

1.Jesus


2. Freedom                                                                 
 
3.My Wife which is my Best Friend and all she does

4.Cody,Amanda,Jeff and Jake.They joy of seeing them grow up.

5.Mom and Dad,I wouldn't have been born without them

6.Crohn's Diease, helps me take care of my body better.

7.The scars,broke bones,aches and pains. They all tell a story

8.My job. Even if it is a headache

9.A home and place to lay my head.

10.Friends and Family that have left this world way to soon.
11.Books and the ability to read

12.Coffee

13.Vacation

14.The ability to know right from wrong

15. The Car

3 comments:

  1. Awesome list...so often we take these for granted in and out of our day to day lives, but it's important to ponder on them even if it is simply for a blogging post. Great to see a glimpse of what you're thankful for! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Brian- it's good to remind ourselves of what we're thankful for.

    Good job on the pics too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your thankful list, I am glad you included your mother (:

    ReplyDelete