About Me

My photo
I am now 49 am also an Amazon Associate. When I started this blog, I was 37. My wife and I have 4 kids between us. Three kids are grown and on their own. The last one at home is now 17. We still have two dogs; they are Tucker and Timber. We also have 13 chickens.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Smoothness

So I talked a while back about smoothies being very beneficial for me. Obviously when you throw fruits or veggies in a blender it breaks them way down. In my situation with Crohn's it allows me to get nutrients that I may otherwise have trouble with. Here are some smoothies that I came up with the last few days
 Sunday: Strawberries, Banana, and Spinach with vanilla yogurt, a little milk and RAW protien. I don't really measure anything out.


Monday was: Raspberries, Kiwi and Spinach with vanilla yogurt, and a little milk. I also add ice to all smoothies.
                                                                                                          Of course at the center of it is......

This smoothie maker rocks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry if the pics are cluttered.I'm learning how to set them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate and welcome your comments. I like your blog title!!....Your story....Your thoughts....Your journal, nice choice!! I understand about the pictures. I find it useful to post my pictures first if possible then do my typing around them, it can be frustrating though. Keep journaling, it's a good read : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smoothies too, I have never added spinach to them, can you taste it? I eat spinach a lot so maybe I won't put it in my smoothie. Add your photos first and then type your message.

    ReplyDelete