About Me

My photo
I am now 49 am also an Amazon Associate. When I started this blog, I was 37. My wife and I have 4 kids between us. Three kids are grown and on their own. The last one at home is now 17. We still have two dogs; they are Tucker and Timber. We also have 13 chickens.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

So you've been asking.....

What has Brian been up too. Well let me tell ya. Since baseball finally ended the second week in July, we've been busy. We have had a our exchange student. That has been a great experience. We have taken her to Higgins Lake, tubing on the Au Sable river, Cedar Point, to Lake Michigan and she has been to a concert. She leaves this Saturday and she will be missed, especially by Jacob. He's going to be heart broke for a few days.

 The house will be back to normal for August, then our other exchange student arrives at the end of the month. She will be here the entire school year.
 As for me, well I have been working on what I've been wanting to for a long time. I have finally convinced myself to do it and shut up. Yes I am learning......(wait for it).....guitar. Yes guitar. In three weeks I have learned E minor, D, A major, E major, Cadd9, G. Now I'm in the beginning stages of putting them together (the hard part).I'm going to say what song I am going to learn first.  To be continued.......

3 comments:

  1. Nice post here, fun summer activities you've been up to. Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the work on the guitar, pretty soon it'll be as easy as anything else you're used to doing! Hope all goes well with the new exchange student.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure enjoyed me your girl, sorry it was only the once but we will remember her. Glad you are moving along on your lessons, all it takes is a will to do it and practice of course, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete