About Me

My photo
I am now 49 am also an Amazon Associate. When I started this blog, I was 37. My wife and I have 4 kids between us. Three kids are grown and on their own. The last one at home is now 17. We still have two dogs; they are Tucker and Timber. We also have 13 chickens.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day

What a good day. I woke up at 7am, had some great coffee and had some quite time. Melissa and the kids got up and had some gifts for me. There was a Detroit Tigers Wind Jacket, A U of M sweat shirt, a teddy bear from Jake and a Catcher's mit. I have been wanting a catchers mit for a while, especially Jeff is throwing harder. After that,Melissa made waffles for breakfast, YUM!                       
 We got a workout in. I got 10 miles in 40 minutes on the stationary bike. I decided I would like to go to Rockford for dinner at the Corner Bar, we ate down by the river.         
 When we got home, I went and grabbed the guitar. I spent well over an hour through lessons on an app I downloaded on the ipod. I have two chords I need to work on until perfected. Its going to be frustrating at times but it can be dealt with.  It was a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you had a nice day, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry so late posting. sounds like you had a wonderful day and glad to hear that you are challenging yourself both physically and mentally (: You can do anything you want if you stick to it.

    ReplyDelete