About Me

My photo
I am now 49 am also an Amazon Associate. When I started this blog, I was 37. My wife and I have 4 kids between us. Three kids are grown and on their own. The last one at home is now 17. We still have two dogs; they are Tucker and Timber. We also have 13 chickens.

Sunday, June 18, 2023

A Saturday Morning Breakfast

 My wife, Melissa, loves to send me new ideas for breakfast, or dinner. I am learning to cook, especially outside. This is one of those ideas she found on Tik Tok. 

First, I fire up the Blackstone Grill. Let it heat up, throw down some oil and/or bacon grease, then get them hash brown's cooking. I gave them sometime because they take the longest.

Once them hash browns start to brown. Then I get some eggs going. Slap that bread down in the egg. Give it a minute. Flip the bread with the egg over. Once the bottom of the bread is lightly toasted, add ham, cheese and maybe some bacon.

Don't forget to add the hash brown's. Next you add the top piece of bread and BOOM!!!!!
You got yourself a very filling breakfast sandwich. 



This was a fun cook to do. I really enjoy using the Blackstone grill. I'll do this one again.

2 comments:

  1. hi, it's mom. That looks delish! Glad your feeling up to it and can enjoy your grill again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was yummy too! I’ll be looking for more ideas, of course! 🤩

    ReplyDelete