About Me

My photo
I am now 49 am also an Amazon Associate. When I started this blog, I was 37. My wife and I have 4 kids between us. Three kids are grown and on their own. The last one at home is now 17. We still have two dogs; they are Tucker and Timber. We also have 13 chickens.

Monday, June 26, 2023

Chicken Quesadilla

 A couple nights ago, we decided to do some chicken quesadillas. These were pretty quick and easy with very little prep time. 

Let's see how we got there. 😊😊😊.


I season the chicken with Meat Church's The Gospel. This is a great all-purpose rub. It has more of a sweeter taste to it. Not spicy at all. I hit the peppers and onion with some Kosmos SPG. (Salt, pepper and garlic). I put it on just about everything.

I already have the Weber Grill and Blackstone Griddle heating up. Once they are good, I go out to the pit and get to cookin'. I liked cooking these pieces of chicken because they are more uniform in the thickness. I have them on a lower heat, so I don't overcook them. I pulled them off a 165.

The peppers and onions go until they are soft and a bit brown. 

Look at that nice color on the chicken.

When the chicken and vegetables are done, I bring them in the house and hand them off to Melissa. 
Melissa heats up the tortilla, loads it up with chicken, vegetables and cheese. KA-POW!!!! Some dang good quesadilla.


No comments:

Post a Comment